Thank You for Visiting NorthfieldHumanServices.orgLocated in Whitmore Lake MI, we service individuals, families, and seniors with food and other basic necessities to help ease their burden of making it through these tough financial times.
Anyone in Northfield Township or the Whitmore Lake Public School District in need of assistance may apply for aid by:
- Stopping in at our offices Monday or Tuesday 11am - 5pm,
- Calling us at (734) 449-0110 to set up an appointment, or
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!
In addition to private grants, we rely heavily on the generous donations of individuals, companies, and local charitable organizations. Your support is greatly appreciated.
We accept donations of:
- shoes, socks, backpacks, and other school supplies
- tax deductible monetary donations
We gladly accept new donations, but financial contributions allow us the most buying power and best help us help others.
Important newsVOLUNTEERS NEEDED to help us staff Texas Hold'em charity events through the Michigan State Lottery. We have shifts available from 2pm to 2am. Please contact us if you can help! Proceeds go toward the food pantry.
CLICK HERE to learn more about People's Express Transportation Services.
We also help our clients navigate through other services including:
- SNAP, a Government Food Assistance Program
- Michigan Unemployment Assistance, including filing electronically
- Job Information and Training